Your stainless steel jewelry will last longer if you take the necessary steps to caring for it. Here are some tips:
Stainless Steel Jewelry Care:
- Store your jewelry in an individual pouch or bag when they're not in use.
- Remove your jewelry when swimming in pools.
- When dirty, clean with soap and water. You can also use a jewelry cleaner, but make sure that it's safe to use on stainless steel metal. Some jewelry cleaners have harsh chemicals that can damage stainless steel. Always check with your sales person before making a purchase!
- Avoid getting harsh chemicals on your jewelry piece. For example, chlorine or bleach.
- Avoid storing your stainless steel jewelry alongside sharp objects as they can cause cuts or dents in your jewelry.